Communications Provisioning and Commissioning of CURRENT® devices
- The support services team is available to provision CURRENT devices and assist during the turn- up of the communications link between the device and the WAN network.
- CURRENT’s support extends beyond supporting the integrated wireless module to assisting in provisioning ‘other’ vendor’s WAN devices.
Smart Grid Network Infrastructure Deployment Support
The CURRENT Smart Grid® Solutions team will work in a tightly integrated fashion to ensure the successful deployment and delivery of the CURRENT Smart Grid Solutions.
- The service covers the on-site availability of a Technical Support Engineer to aid in the deployment, troubleshooting, and installation support of CURRENT products.
- The Support Engineer provides training support by ‘shadowing’ new users during the initial deployment phase of the project.
Comprehensive Training Services
- CURRENT training services provide in-depth training and hands-on exercises to facilitate the transfer of knowledge and skills relevant to the products purchased and agreed to learning objectives.
- Training sessions can be held at the customer location, at CURRENT’s facilities or through remote e-learning sessions allowing participation from multiple remote locations.
- On-going training offered via e-learning sessions to support new software or device features.
System Commissioning and Acceptance Testing
- Support of User Acceptance Testing of deliverables and support during the product acceptance phase.